Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm Back...With Food and Nail Polish!

Hola! I had jaw surgery last month so I've been recovering for the past few weeks. The good news is that I'm feeling awesome and I am almost completely recovered! That means I'm back to posting yummy foods (no more smoothies!!) and awesome nail polishes just in time for summer! So here you go: the most recent nail color and teriyaki food!



I absolutely love this color! It's so bright and summery...and of course, you know I love Sally Hansen! This is the color I wore when I went to Disneyland before my surgery last month. It was hot and sunny there so I had to reflect that in my nails. I went to Disneyland with my band for a long weekend and it was so much fun! I wish we could have stayed longer, but now I have an excuse to go back! But really, who needs an excuse to go Disneyland???

Once I got the approval from my surgeon, I bought teriyaki food right away. During the first few weeks of my recovery, I had so many dreams about food (some were more frequent, like KFC biscuits and Costco orange chicken!) and now that I can eat normal foods, I've been working my way down the list.




 YUM! I'm getting hungry just looking at these pictures again!
I hope you all had a fantastic Mother's Day today!

More to come!
-Annie


No comments:

Post a Comment