Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Animal Print- Maria


I always love seeing other people's nail art and my friend Maria is no exception! We talk about nails all the time and she is always trying something new. This girl is so talented-she did all of the animal prints with a tooth pick! I can only dream of having a hand that steady.
THANKS MARIA!

On a another note, I leave for Arizona in two days! I'm so excited to be back in the hot weather-even if that means 100 degree dry heat. Oh well. I still can't decide how I'm going to do my nails. All I know is that I'm craving bright summery colors like coral, turquoise, and neon yellow. Hmm, how about all three?

Have a lovely Tuesday!

p.s. Feel free to email me pictures of your nails (art-adorned or otherwise) and I will feature them on the blog! 
fingersandfoods@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment