Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Girl's Night Out







On Saturday, my friends took me out to dinner to celebrate my recovery from surgery! We dressed up in pretty dresses and heels and went out for Italian food. The evening was really warm so we sat out on the patio! I ordered a chicken cannelloni and it was delicious. I also ordered a blueberry Italian soda-something new that I instantly loved! After dinner, we frolicked around town and tried a new cupcake store nearby. I bought a red velvet cupcake with cream cheese frosting and let me tell you- it was SO good. I'll definitely be back there soon!

Of course, I also had to include a picture of my toes, along with my friend Lizzie's feet. My toes are the orange ones :) It looks like one person wearing two different shoes! I absolutely love my two best friends-they have been so supportive throughout my whole surgery and visited many times during my recovery to bring me movies, milkshakes, and just to say hi. I can't wait for summer, when we will have even more fun times! Love you Sums and Lizzie! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment