Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bright!




Coral: O.P.I.'s My Chihuahua Bites
Turquoise: Essie's Turquoise and Caicos

Hello Lovelies!

I'm about to head to the airport to catch my flight to Arizona, but first I wanted to show you my nails from this last weekend! Every spring, I fall back in love with coral and turquoise. Actually, I think I'm always in love with these colors! I own so many clothes in both of these colors and I especially love when the two are combined. There is just something about the brightness of the colors that makes me so excited for summer and warm weather! I thought it was fitting to post these warm-weather nails before I go to a really hot place!

My mom and I got pedicures and manicures last night in preparation of the trip. I'm sooooo excited!!!! I'll keep you updated!

xoxo
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment