Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Hunger Games: Part 1

Hello!
I know it's been quite a wait, but I'm finally posting the first batch of The Hunger Games nail polishes! 


Harvest Moon: The color is a orange/reddish bronze. This polish appears darker or lighter depending on the light. This would be an amazing color to wear in the fall.



Riveting: This polish is a bright pumpkin-y orange with glitter. I absolutely love this color and I will be wearing this through the fall! Funny story: last October, I was searching everywhere for a color like this to match a purse I own. The problem was that no store had this color! And now, in the Spring, I finally find my fall polish. I think it's funny how that worked out. :)


Agro: This polish is a deep evergreen color and I love it! Once again, it's probably more of a fall/winter color but I love the slight shimmer that it has when the sun is reflects off my nails.

All three of these polishes lasted almost 2 weeks without any chipping and the application of them all was pretty smooth and easy. Two coats is plenty. Of course, top coats always help. :) Either way, these three are definitely keepers! Keep your eyes out for part 2! Should be coming soon!

On another note- Happy Tuesday! After school, I went to Starbucks with my  mom. It was so nice to just sit outside and enjoy the sun and each other's company. I'm already looking forward to the weekend...I have some fun things planned! 

Anyone else already have plans? How did you spend your Tuesday? Feel free to comment or email me with questions, requests, or just to say hi! I love hearing from you!

xoxo- Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment