Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello from Boston!

Hello lovelies!!!
I apologize for my recent disappearance. You know how the last few weeks of school go...projects, presentations, and FINALS. Ew. However, I am finally done with school for the summer and I'm celebrating by taking a 2 week trip to Boston, Massachusetts to visit my grandparents. I promise I'll post pictures. It's so beautiful here; I go every year. I love relaxing on a beach with a good book, or running along the beach in the early morning or late evening when it isn't so stinking hot!

The only downside to the beach is that it wrecks nail polish! Right now, I'm wearing a bright, bright neon pink and with just one day in the sand, I have a few minor chips. Not bad for 2 topcoats, but still. I'll post those pictures soon, but for right now, I have a lovely lunch to share with you all :)






I met my friend Stephanie who is visiting from Florida at a cafe near home, and we both ordered grilled cheese. She also ordered a strawberry Italian soda while I ordered lemonade and a side of clam chowder. Nothing like eating a late lunch on a deck overlooking the water. :)

I'm so happy it's summer! What are your summer plans? Traveling? Staying home? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment