Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Arizona Toenails

Hello and happy Tuesday! The day before I went to Arizona, my mom and I went to get manicures and pedicures. I picked the brightest color possibly for my toes because I love how they look with summery sandals and wedges. Don't you? Here is my Arizona pedicure as well as a little taste of the food I tried there (get it? Taste? Hehe).


 Pasta with shrimp and scallops. Yes, it really is as delicious as it sounds.

 On-the-go breakfast ;)

Our "Arizona" toes. :)
My pedicure. The color is by China Glaze, and the name of the polish is Japanese Koi. It's the prettiest shade of orange I have ever seen and it stays on forever! I had no chips at all, and I was in a pool all week.

Sandals: Union Bay from TJ Maxx

 My brother went scorpion hunting in the desert. Black lights were necessary. My neon orange polish looked so awesome, I just had to show you! Is it cool or what? Now if only they made polish that looks like this...  
My kind of weather - I LOVE THE HEAT.

I have more pictures to come, so be prepared! And like always, feel free to email me or comment with any questions/comments you have. I love to hear from you all! Also, send me your nail/food/outfit pics and I will feature them on here! :)

Have a wonderful week!
xoxo, Annie

P.S. WHO IS EXCITED FOR PRETTY LITTLE LIARS???!!! I can't wait! I have about one more hour before it's on...better finish my homework.
Let me know your thoughts about the new episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment