Friday, June 8, 2012

Graduation Nails




Hello!!! 
For my cousin's graduation, she and I went to get our nails done the day before. These pictures were taken on the way to the graduation. I matched the colors to my dress/accessories and I love how the whole outfit turned out!

The nail colors were O.P.I.'s India Mood for Love and O.P.I.'s Mermaid's Tears. My dress is from Ann Taylor Loft and the blue bracelet is from Forever 21. I borrowed the ring from my cousin Lauren :)

The lighting was so pretty in the car...I love Arizona!

Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend?
xoxo, Annie

2 comments:

  1. Psssst. I like your bracelet!
    *first comment ever.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you :) It's from Forever 21. I'm honored that you are the first comment. And I am also sad that I just saw this comment. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete