Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!



Here are my American flag nails for the 4th of July! Aren't they patriotic? My grandparents live near a beach, so today was the annual neighborhood parade and sandcastle contest! We came decked out in our stars and stripes (and American flag bikinis) for the big day. I absolutely love the 4th! It's one of my favorite holidays because the food and the company is so good :) Barbecues, sandcastles, sunshine, hot weather, tons of red, white, and blue, and cute guys on the beach equals one amazing 4th of July. Also, our sandcastle was pretty amazing! We did the Olympic rings since they're coming up in a few weeks. We wrote London, 2012 in seashells and rocks beneath the rings as well. The whole thing turned out great! I'll post pictures soon! Off to see the fireworks! 

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!
xoxo, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment