Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Disappearance!

Hello everyone!

I apologize for basically disappearing off the face of the earth for almost a month! I had no idea how crazy everything would get after my last update. I haven't even painted my nails since then- that's how busy I've been! Hopefully, I'll be able to update more frequently now that I have things more under control...we'll see :)

For now, I wanted to share two pictures with you! Two of my friends are REALLY good at nail art, so when I saw both of their nails, I had to ask them to take photos for my blog!

These lovely nails belong to Maria, who painted all of the patterns by hand with a toothpick! How cool is that?! She always has the best nail designs...hopefully we will see more on the blog! Thanks Maria!

These colorful gems belong to Lizzie, who is a huge fan of Converse! Very creative! Thanks Lizzie!

More soon! Maybe something for St. Patrick's Day???
Have a great Wednesday!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment