Friday, February 17, 2012

Late Valentine's Day

Hello!
So, I am finally on break after many weeks of finals, projects, papers, and sports! I'm about to leave on my vacation but before I go, I wanted to share how I did my nails for Valentine's Day! I'm a huge fan of holidays, especially Hallmark holidays, so I tend to go all out!

 The colors I used!
 To create this!

 On my index and pinky: Twisted Pink
                                                                      On my thumb: Red Carpet
On middle finger: Virtual Violet

I absolutely love all of these colors and I really liked how they all worked together to create a "Valentine-y" effect. As you know, Sally Hansen polishes (and O.P.I.!) are some of my most favorite polishes because they have so much pigment that you can get away with just one coat. I like to paint two coats for full coverage, especially with Virtual Violet, which is very light and dainty.
Well, I am off to enjoy my vacation! I'll be back on Tuesday...more nail pictures to come!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment