Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day everybody! I absolutely love holidays and St. Patrick's Day is no exception. To make sure I didn't get pinched today, I painted my nails a deep green color, and later in the day I decided to add some gold glitter. I really love how they turned out!




These are the "before glitter" pictures.

At first, I only wanted the accent nail painted gold, but I had a lot of fun with the glitter so I just added it to the rest of my nails too!


Tada!

The colors I used were both by Sinful Colors. When I use their nail polishes, I usually paint two or three coats on because the formula is so thin. However, the formula IS very pigmented, so the green really stood out after just two coats. The green is called "HD Nails" and the sparkly gold is called "Paris". 

Enjoy your St. Patty's Day! Don't get pinched!
-Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment