Monday, January 16, 2012

Planting Flowers...In January






Last weekend, the sky was clear and the sun was out. It was a nice change from the cold rain we have been having these past months. Since it's January, I took advantage of the sun and went for a bike ride around my neighborhood, walked my dog, and went for a run. I didn't even need a coat! In the afternoon, I helped my mom plant flower bulbs and discovered how awesome my nails looked against the dark dirt. The sun made for some awesome pictures with the flowers!

The color is Four Leaf Clover by China Glaze and it's a bright blue/green color, depending on the lighting. I wore this same color when I went to Boston, Massachusetts over the summer, and it looked great with a nice tan, a pretty sundress, and a beach. :) For me, this color represents summer: warm weather, lazy days, and SUN! Since it's snowing today (we'll probably have a snow day tomorrow! YIPPEE!), last weekend's weather was a nice departure from the current weather conditions.

I absolutely love any nail polish by China Glaze. The shape and size of the brush is perfect and I've found that two coats provides both maximum color and coverage. I've had Four Leaf Clover on my nails for over a week, and it has barely begun to chip. Even when I wore it on the beach, there was no chipping! Quality nail polish like this is exactly what I need when I am constantly on the go.

I'm enjoying this extra Monday off before the week picks up again tomorrow (or if it keeps snowing, hopefully not!). Finals and exams begin on Wednesday and continue through next week. Wish me luck!

Do you have a nail polish that represents something to you? Let me know!
Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment