Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! Wow, where do I begin? I have been a HUGE fan of nail polish (and food) since I was a tiny tot. My mom and I have two large plastic bins full of nail polishes in every color. As a little girl, I loved to sort through the bins with my mom and paint my nails. Years later and nothing has changed! Now that I am FINALLY on winter break, I decided to share my love of nail polish in the form of this blog! I also love to bake and cook so I'll try to post some photos of my successful (and maybe unsuccessful!) creations too, in addtion to restaurant dishes. I'm no professional- I like to experiement with different polishes and have fun. We'll see what happens. :)

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I love you for looking at it.
Enjoy!
-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment